"We especially love her photojournalism style - she captured all of the real moments and emotions of our wedding."- Adina & Eric
I believe that wedding photos are an important part of your life story. Photographs are a beautiful way to preserve memories. I am sure that you have looked back at least once on an old printed image from your life or family and get happy, curious or longing feelings. This is what wedding photos do, though not immediate our memory changes and photographs help us relive and retell our stories. Whether you are sharing your photos with each other, or sharing them with your parents or kids, I believe having beautifully shot images of your first dance, your moments with your partner and your vows will help you cherish those moments forever. Plus since you will be spending the most time with me I want to make sure you know that we will be there for you from A to Z, helping you get the best photos but also help you find the best spots for photos on your day, help give you tips for your engagement and wedding! I am always here for you!
I want everyone to be able to see and access my pricing. I work full time as a photographer, that means that you and all of our clients help me with building a family, growing my savings, help me plan my vacations and cover my cost of doing business, plus my help me fund my CrossFit addition. With transparency comes trust, and I believe that transparency needs to happen to have the kind of relationship I want to have with wedding clients. I need your trust to create amazing photos!
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD OUR PRICING GUIDE HERE OR SEE OUR PRICING BELOW
Our Wedding Collections
within Southwestern Ontario (2 hour travel included from GTA)Wedding Packages
All Packages Include
- USB of high-resolution images to keep and an online gallery for viewing and downloading your images to share online (available for three months)
- Sneak peek of 10-20 images within 5 business days
- Full Engagement Session (1 hour)
- Set of Original Polaroids or Fuji Instax (Wide or Mini) during the Engagement shoot or Wedding
- Wedding and Engagement Guides
- 6x6- 20 Page Wedding Album
- 90 Minute Session (within 3 months of wedding) if you have extreme weather conditions*
$3500 + hst
- 12 Hours of Coverage (90 minutes before bride puts on her dress, 60 minutes with the groom pre-ceremony, Ceremony, formals and full reception coverage )
- Editing/Retouching of a minimum of 700 images
$3100 + hst
- 10 Hours of Coverage (90 minutes before bride puts on her dress, 60 minutes with the groom pre-ceremony, Ceremony, formals and full reception coverage )
- Editing/Retouching of a minimum of 600 images
$2600 + hst
- 8 Hours of Coverage (60 minutes before bride puts on her dress, 60 minutes with the groom pre-ceremony, Ceremony, formals and coverage until the beginning of reception)
- Editing/Retouching of a minimum of 400 images
A LA CARTE
SECOND PHOTOGRAPHER | $500
ADDITIONAL HOUR | $300
UPGRADE TO ADVENTURE ENGAGEMENT SESSION | $400
ADDITIONAL ORIGINAL POLAROID SET | $75
ADDITIONAL FUJI INSTAX SET | $25
ADDITIONAL 35MM FILM SET | $100
10x10 Wedding Album with 20 Pages - $650
12x12 Wedding Album with 20 Pages - $900
Additional Page Spreads / 2 pages/ - $50
For more album options and add ons send us an email!
DESTINATION WEDDING AND ELOPEMENTS COLLECTIONS
Please download our pricing guide for our entire pricing list for destination weddings and elopements.
PRICING GUIDE HERE
BOOK YOUR WEDDING!